Attribute governing defense and agility. Boosts poison resist and bleed resist.
- Raises poison bonus
- Raises poison, bleed, petrify, curse resistance
- Raises Agility
- Raises Poise
- Slightly increases HP for each point: +2 HP (0-20), +1 HP (21-50), +0 HP (51-99)
- The soft cap for adaptability appears to be at 39.
- Using healing items becomes faster (This only applies to Lifegem, Estus Flask, and Divine Blessing)
- Shield raising speed increases slightly (Needs to be further tested)
- The Bandit begins with the lowest Adaptability at 3 and the Explorer starts with the highest Adaptability at 12.
- Adaptability 3-10 gives 2 points of Agility, 10-20 gives 7 points, 20-30 gives 8 points, 30-40 is 7 points, 40-99 is 7 points.
- Raising adaptability yields a greater number of invincibility frames during a roll, but does not actually change the animation. Video on the subject