Ashen Knight Boyd
|-||-||Brightstone Cove Tseldora||-|
Ashen Knight Boyd is an NPC in Dark Souls 2
Ashen Knight Boyd Information
- Ashen knight Boyd is a Royal Soldier, Much like Masterless Glencour.
- Good at distracting Duke's Dear Freja during the boss fight as well as dealing a good chunk of damage provided if he does not hit her shell. Also very useful for taking care of the spiders.
- Unlike most other royal soldiers encountered, Boyd Wields an Estoc, instead of the traditional Shield and spear
- Is capable of healing himself but not a huge amount (It heals just as the Estus, but significantly weaker)
- Glitch: When summoning him for the fight against Freja, he runs to you right away rather than starting from the "standing up" animation the moment he spawns as a summon
- In SotFS: When summoned against the Looking Glass Knight, he seems to take advantage of the Estoc's shield piercing ability when attacking the shield-side of the Looking Glass Knight and can also sometimes instantly attacks and even backstabs recently-spawned player Mirror Squires, especially while they are still stuck waiting for the loading screen to finish
Brightstone Cove Tseldora. Found behind a pillar, on the bottom floor of the web-filled room preceding The Duke's Dear Freja's boss room.
King's Passage. Found just outside the boss room for the Looking Glass Knight.