Black Dragon Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
""Eerily shaped helmet/armor/gauntlets/leggings spoken of in legend, crafted with the scales of the Black Dragon.
The Black Dragon was long considered a mere legend, but this proves its existence.""
- Achieve Rank 1 in the Dragon Remnants covenant to obtain the Dragon Head Stone for the helmet.
- Achieve Rank 2 in the Dragon Remnants covenant to obtain the Dragon Torso Stone for the rest of the set.
- Cannot be upgraded.
- This set provides fair physical defense and excellent elemental defense at an incredibly low weight.
- Leggings offer second highest fire defense (equal to that of Black, Bone King and Saint's boots and almost equal to that of Alonne Knight and Syan's leggings).
- This set gives 0 poise when worn. The only poise you get is from your natural ADP and END.
- This set has the second highest possible durability – 225 points per piece, surpassed only by Havel's set.
- Cannot be removed unless the wearer dies. Ring of Life Protection is recommended in this case if you want to purposefully unequip the set.
- Black dragon scales can be seen under the armor, in between the gauntlets and the chestpiece.
First row = Regular.
|Name & Icon|
|Black Dragon Helm C 0 2.2 225|
|Black Dragon Armor A 0 4.8 225|
|Black Dragon Gauntlets C 0 1.8 225|
|Black Dragon Leggings C 0 2.7 225|
|Black Dragon Set.jpg|