Catarina Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Helm/Armor/Gauntlets/Leggings-Distinctively shaped apparel worn by the Knights of Catarina.
Outside Catarina, they are often ridiculed for their Onion-like shape, infuriating the proud knights, but masterfully forged curved design makes it very effective for parrying."
"Odd helmet/armor/gauntles/leggings shaped like an onion.
This [armor piece] appears rather absurd, but its multi-faced construction is in fact quite practical as it effectively deflects physical attacks.
The old tales speak of brave Catarina knight wearing this [armor piece] as they rushed courageously into battle."
- Rare drop from NPC Dark Spirit Catarina Knight in Forest of Fallen Giants (NG+).
- Helm is in one of the 5 chests in a room right after the entrance to Dragon's Sanctum (Crown of the Sunken King DLC).
- Gauntlets and leggings are found behind a breakable wall in the room past the Foyer bonfire in Brume Tower (Crown of the Old Iron King DLC). The wall can be destroyed by blowing up a Barrel Carrier next to it (firebombs won't do).
- Chestpiece is found in Frozen Eleum Loyce (Crown of the Ivory King DLC), in one of the 5 frozen chests before the bridge on the way to Inner Wall bonfire.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Chestpiece makes the character wield weapons in a slightly different stance, due to big belly presumably. Very noticeable with daggers, straight swords, katanas and curved swords while two-handling.
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Catarina Helm C 9 4.5 95|
|Catarina Armor A 25 11.7 95|
|Catarina Gauntlets C 13 6.9 95|
|Catarina Leggings C 13 6.9 95|