Corrosive Urn is a type of projectiles in Dark Souls 2
| Urn filled with secretions of giant corrosive ants.
Powerful acid inflicts damage on equipment.
Giant anthills created by corrosive ants
line the horizon of the desert land of Jugo
Ant larvae are considered a delicacy,
but he who enters an anthill uninvited
will have their flesh melted to the bone.
- Acid thrown to destroy enemy's equipment
- Does 5 durability damage to weapons/shields, 12 to armor, and 2 to rings
- Blocking seems to decrease the effect dramatically
- Sold by the Rat King for 700 souls
- The Gutter
- Dropped by corrosive ants near the third bonfire in Shrine of Amana