Creighton's Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
Atypical steel mask.
Belonged to Creighton the Wanderer.
Its design resembles that of the knight order
of the eastern land of Mirrah, but with some odd differences that catch the eye.
Perhaps it is a finely-crafted imitation.
- Mask is dropped by Creighton the Wanderer or received from Pate if you decide to go against Creighton in their fight.
- Chestpiece and leggings (but not gloves) are sold by Merchant Hag Melentia (11,3k) once Creighton's killed either by Pate's hand or yours.
- The entire set is obtained by helping Creighton in their fight with Pate.
- The family crest is the same as on Benhart's Set, so it's likely belonged to the knight order in Mirrah. Note that this is a replica, while Benhart found the true armor in Mirrah.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Chestpiece offers the highest bleed resistance.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Creighton's Steel Mask C 6 4.3 70|
|Creighton's Chainmail A 14 9.7 70|
|Creighton's Chain Gloves C 6 3.4 70|
|Creighton's Chain Leggings C 7 4.5 70|