Crown of the Old Iron King is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Crown of the Old Iron King who once ruled this land.
The King sunk below the scorching iron, met the one whose name must never be repeated, and became Ichorous Earth.
But these were events of long ago, and today, no one even remembers the King's name."
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Upgraded physical defenses are only 25% higher.
- Vendrick in Memory of the King will react with a new set of dialogues to this and the other two crowns.
- When worn after receiving Vendrick's Blessing, it will prevent hollowing after death, and completely protect from curse buildup. This effect only works in current playthrough.
- The crown restores 20% of spell uses (rounded up) every 2 minutes.
- The effect does not apply to invading red phantoms.
- Time is counted only outside of inventory, dialogue, and battle (don't know what went wrong for you, but the time from when I put the crown on and onwards definitely counted for me). Went 15+ minutes without restore, from 132 Dark Orbs to 52, and not once did it restore. Was also gaining souls, unsure if that affects it either. [What causes this is unclear, needs to be confirmed aside from my testing.]
- (Re)loading an area, like being summoned/death/travel, resets the timer.
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Crown of the Old Iron King E 0 4.0 100|