Darknight Stone is a type of upgrade material in Dark Souls 2.
- Can only be used at Blacksmith Steady Hand McDuff
- Used to imbue equipment with darkness. This reduces the Strength and Dexterity scaling, but adds Intelligence and Faith scaling. (Different weapons add different tiers of scaling)
- Given in exchange for Smooth & Silky Stone (Small Smooth & Silky Stone also works) with Dyna and Tillo.
- The Crystal Lizard on the bridge at the bottom of the Grave of Saints, right before the entrance to The Gutter.
- Inside a Chest in the Undead Crypt, passing straight through the door which leads to the boss corridor.
- Found on a corpse near one of the drakes in Dragon Aerie.
- Found on Apostles in Undead Crypt (Keeping a few of their tombstones up means quick and infinite respawning. Just hit the bell)
- 3 are sold by Stone trader Chloanne after obtaining the King's Ring.
- 2 are found in a body in the moving platforms in Shulva - Sanctum City, in the DLC Crown of the Sunken King
- Basilisks (Brightstone Cove Tseldora, Shaded Woods, and Aldia's Keep)
- Leydia Pyromancers (Undead Crypt)