| An altered state of titanite. Use to imbue weapons with darkness, or to provide darkness reduction to shields.
Sorcerers at the Melfian Magic Academy once attempted to imbue titanite with various elements, but are said to have failed. Someone must have succeeded though; what else would explain this stone?
- Can only be used at Blacksmith Steady Hand McDuff
- Used to imbue equipment with darkness. This reduces the Strength and Dexterity scaling, but adds Intelligence and Faith scaling. (Different weapons add different tiers of scaling)
- Given in exchange for Smooth & Silky Stone (Small Smooth & Silky Stone also works) with Dyna and Tillo.
- The Crystal Lizard on the bridge at the bottom of the Grave of Saints, right before the entrance to The Gutter.
- Inside a Chest in the Undead Crypt, passing straight through the door which leads to the boss corridor.
- Found on a corpse near one of the drakes in Dragon Aerie.
- Found on Apostles in Undead Crypt (Keeping a few of their tombstones up means quick and infinite respawning. Just hit the bell)
- 3 are sold by Stone trader Chloanne after obtaining the King's Ring.
- 2 are found in a body in the moving platforms in Shulva - Sanctum City, in the DLC Crown of the Sunken King
- Basilisks (Brightstone Cove Tseldora, Shaded Woods, and Aldia's Keep)
- Leydia Pyromancers (Undead Crypt)
||Old Mundane Stone||Mundane|