Drakekeeper is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
The Drakekeepers are massive warriors that can be encountered at the Dragon Shrine. They are heavily armored and are equipped with one of four load-outs, wielding either sword and shield, great-sword, hammer and shield, or great-hammer. The Drakekeepers bear a striking resemblance to the Old Knights that can be encountered at Heide's Tower of Flame. In addition, they possess near identical, albeit slightly improved, attack patterns to that of the Old Knights. In combat, the Drakekeepers' attacks can be very easily counter by dodging or maneuvering around them. It is important to note that blocking has the potential to quickly drain the player's stamina thus putting them risk of becoming staggered. The Drakekeepers' slow movement speed also makes them easy targets for ranged attacks.
The eternal guardians of the Dragon Shrine. Over time, they have been gradually corrupted by Dark.
- Drakekeeper Set (Rare)
- Drakekeeper's Sword (Sword & Shield wielders - Rare)
- Drakekeeper's Great Hammer (Great Hammer wielders - Rare)
- Drakekeeper's Warpick (Warpick & Greatshield wielders - Rare)
- Drakekeeper's Ultra Greatsword (Ultra Greatsword wielders - Rare)
- Drakekeeper's Shield (Sword & Shield wielders - Rare)
- Greatshield of Glory (Warpick & Greatshield wielders - Rare)
- Dragon Charm (Uncommon)
- Some Poison Throwing Knives (4 on NG+) should poison them and drain 1086 of their health points.