Havel's Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"A helm (armor/gauntlets/leggings) as if hewn from a giant boulder.
Offers stupendous defense, but weighs a ton.
The origin of the name Havel is not clear.
Some say it was the warrior who wore the armor,
but others say it was the name of a great kingdom ruined in a barbaric war. "
- Found in The Gutter, past a door unlocked with Forgotten Key: from the first bonfire, cross a small bridge, turn left, jump down to a ring of sconces and climb the ladder.
[on point video required]
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Upgraded stats are only 40% higher, not the usual 50%.
- Chestpiece offers the highest physical defenses (except for strike defense) and the highest poise, as well as second highest bleed resistance (almost equal to that of Executioner set chestpiece).
- Gauntlets offer the highest physical defenses, bleed resistance and poise. They are also the heaviest among all gauntlets.
- Leggings offer the highest physical defenses (except for strike defense) and poise, as well as second highest bleed resistance. They are also the heaviest among all leggings.
- Set looks different compared to Dark Souls, plus it seems to be made of metal, not stone.
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Havel's Helm C 19 7.5 255|
|Havel's Armor A 51 19.5 255|
Havel's Gauntlets C 31 11.5 255
|Havel's Leggings C 31 11.5 255|