Short Range AoE
Heavenly Thunder is a Miracle in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Miracle, you must use a chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracle.
"Emits lightnings in random directions.
Scholars bicker over whether this is the original Lightning Spear, or a derivative.
One can never gain full control of the power of the Gods, but with a little favor from lady luck, this spell will destroy your foes."
- Purchased from Blue Sentinel Targray after joining the Blue Sentinel covenant.
- Purchased from Cromwell the Pardoner for 3300
- Fires erratically, and does high damage with pillars of lightning.
- Essentially a lightning version of Fire Tempest. While it is faster to cast, the lightning strikes are more random and don't linger as long as the Fire Tempest per strike. It's also not as likely to even hit a target in the first place, making it a risky choice.
- Recommended against groups of enemies.
- Also extremely useful when standing in water, as the lightning will spread and cause nearly all the water immediately around you to become damaging to enemies.
- Perfect for slow large enemies, such as Ancient Dragon boss. In the last one's case just run under him, spam the miracle until you're out of stamina and then get out to avoid his fire breath attack.
| Blinding Bolt | | Bountiful Sunlight | | Caressing Prayer | | Dark Orb | | Denial | | Emit Force | | Force | | Great Heal | | Great Heal Excerpt | | Great Lightning Spear | | Heal | | Homeward | | Lightning Spear | | Magic Barrier | | Med Heal | | Perseverance | | Replenishment | | Resplendent Life | | Sacred Oath | | Soothing Sunlight | | Soul Appease | | Splintering Lightning Spear | | Sunlight Blade | | Sunlight Spear | | Unveil | | Wrath of the Gods |