Holy Water Urn is a type of projectiles in Dark Souls 2
| An urn filled with crystal-clear water.
Originally intended as a soothing potion, this water scalds the skin of Undead and Hollows.
In the old capital of Mirrah, an ancient, well-protected spring produces holy water,
but the water has been difficult to acquire ever since Mirrah became embroiled in war.
- Thrown like a Firebomb, it deals large amounts of damage to undead enemies. It can also deal tremendous amounts of damage to the sentinels in Heide's Tower of Flame.
- Sold by Blue Sentinel Targray in the Cathedral of Blue for 300 souls each.
- Three are found in the well at the Royal Army Campsite, located in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- Dropped by the ArchDrake Priestesses in the Shrine Of Amana.
- 5 on a corpse in the spiked ground area in Dragon's Sanctum.
- No longer does any damage to enemies that are not hollow.