NAME is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
A ghostly spellcaster of the Leydia Pyromancers. Although pyromancers in name, they were adept at a wide variety of magic and in their conceit they once occupied the Undead Crypt. Their brazen misuse of death drew the ire of the Fenito, who branded them transgressors; the apostles were slaughtered and subsequently buried in the Crypt alongside other occupants.1
Legless with a wraith-like appearance, also one of the members of Leydia Apostiles along with Leydia Witch (referred by Leydia Gloves). These enemies are less dangerous than the witches but are capable of attacking with swords and limited magic. These ghost-like enemies respawn infinitely from tombstone-like slabs found around the Undead Crypt. They materialize when you get too close to their tombstone/coffin or when a bell is rung. When a bell is rung, all of the Pyromancers will spawn at once, and will mob the player. The tombstones they spawn from can be destroyed, and will stay destroyed for the rest of the NG cycle or until a Bonfire Acetic is used. They appear from their graves to ward off the players and protect the crypt.
- Leydia White Set
- Blue Flame
- Magic Shield
- Darknight stone
- Magic stone
- NG: 380 Souls,NG+ 760 Souls, NG+7: 1,520 Souls.
- Best to take these guys out as fast as possible. They are easy 1v1 but when many of them spawn, they tend to be a pain. As you continue into the crypt, you will find yourself in a room with 5 of the coffins spread out. Kill any undead that have awaken and break all tombs (Except 1, if you plan to farm for their gear - tombstones are not repaired after resting at bonfire). (the apostles that spawn in the hallway to the boss can also drop all of their items. this is a good way to farm for their items because you can spawn a set of them at anytime by ringing the bell under the stairs).
- A fast weapon with long horizontal reach is recommended to clear out the rocks located throughout the whole room. These greatly hinder your mobility when dodging or closing the distance to attack.
- Spells can be blocked by terrain. (Ex. you can hide behind walls or their tombstones while they cast their spells and their spells will be blocked.)
- They're also a considerable farming target if you're in need of souls, Faintstone and Darknight Stone.
- Flame Pillar: Casts a pyro-spell that bursts from the ground up like a single pillar of a Firestorm
- Fire Damage
- Great Chaos Fireball
- Soul Geyser: 4 giant slow soul spears that follow you