Manikin Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Mask of the Manikins of Harvest Valley. A fickle queen gave them life, and tore off their faces. How else could she forgive those who dared gaze upon her?"
Top/Gloves/Boots: "[Armor piece] of the manikins of Harvest Valley.
The peculiar art of puppetry is vestige of the two lost lands. A queen breathed life into these dolls with the very miasma that afflicted her poison-drenched bosom, so that she would have slaves to serve her temperamental will."
- Dropped by Manikins in Earthen Peak, except for mask.
- Mask is found just above Central Earthen Peak bonfire, next to jars filled with poison.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Mask offers second highest bleed resistance (equal to that of Heide Knight Iron Mask).
- Boots offer third highest bleed resistance (almost equal to that of Monastery boots).
- All pieces of the set hold third or fourth place in physical defense to weight ratio (40 def per 1 unit of weight), which makes this set the best choice of lightweight armor.
- From Software had to change the mask design due to legal issues with Naruto anime/manga, which is probably also why manikins met in-game are headless. Maybe Fromsoft had no time or desire to redesign their heads with new mask. Also, the abomination this mask is now could be the result of the original artist getting too offended by copyright problem. (Source needed.)
- A mod is available that changes mask's looks to how it was in the trailer (as any texture mod, it requires GeDoSaTo and is only compatible with DX9 version of the game).
- Download from NexusMods.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Manikin Mask E 0 1.8 65|
|Manikin Top B 0 2.3 65|
|Manikin Gloves E 0 1.2 65|
|Manikin Boots E 0 1.6 65|