- Maughlin the Armorer, in Majula (Only available in NG+ & the hat requires NG++ (bonfire intensity 3) after spending 16000+ souls with him.
- In other words, you need to burn two Bonfire Ascetics in Majula to get the entire set)
- Poisons nearby foes, including Mimics in hiding.
- Hat increases Intelligence by 1.
- Each piece has a special effect (Effect(All): Poison nearby foes, Effect(Wings/Skirt): Increases length of jumping)
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite
- Leaves poison buildup marking on invisible enemies (needs confirmation)(+confirmed pc 15/6/2014, though since the poison radius is short they're practically on top of you)
- IMPORTANT: Take off before approaching any NPC you don't want to aggro. Poison will affect any NPC that you can attack, including the Emerald Herald.
- When wearing the wings or the skirt you can jump without having to be sprinting first.
- It is still possible to roll in the opposite direction, and it is possible to backstep. This may save you in PVP.
- Rolling to the side is possible, but very difficult. More often than not, you'll leap. (You can change the settings to have L3 jump instead of B/Circle)
- It is possible to immediately and consistently sprint and roll while wearing the wings without jumping simply by tapping forward before pressing the roll button
- NOTE: this will not prevent you from dying from falls that would normally kill you
- You can also hide the glove in a sleeve (e.g. Black Hollow Mage Robe) to poison your foe while unnoticed.
Relevant Youtube Videos:
How To Get The Moon Butterfly Set
Moon Butterfly Set: How It Change Jump Mechanics