Penal Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Mask of the Lost Sinner. The spikes pointing inward suggest that this was not only used to blind prisoners, but to torture them as well." Effect: Raises equipment load
"Straightjacket of the Lost Sinner. A tightly cinched belt presses against the waist."
"Handcuffs of the Lost Sinner. Increases the power of pyromancy. A device used to restrict use of the hands." Effect: Raises power of pyromancies
"Skirt worn by the Lost Sinner. A tattered skirt that the guilty wear in shame."
"By now, no one knows who this was used to punish, or for what reason."
- Sold by Maughlin the Armourer (29,5k) once The Lost Sinner is defeated (spend 15k souls at Maughlin's shop to unlock boss armor sets).
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Mask offers the highest fire defense.
- Mask is the only piece offering Poise bonus. It also has increased durability compared to other pieces.
- Mask increases equip load by ~3%.
- Test: 100.0 equip load without mask, 103.1 with it.
- Handcuffs offer the highest fire defense (equal to that of Smelter Demon gauntlets).
- Handcuffs increase the strength of pyromancy by 7.4% (test results required).
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Penal Mask D 5 5.1 120|
|Penal Straightjacket B 0 6.2 55|
|Penal Handcuffs D 0 4.8 55|
|Penal Skirt D 0 4.8 55|