| An altered state of titanite. Use to imbue weapons with poison, or to provide poison resistance to shields.
Sorcerers at the Melfian Magic Academy once attempted to imbue titanite with various elements, but are said to have failed. Someone must have succeeded though; what else would explain this stone?
- Can only be used at Blacksmith Steady Hand Mc Duff
- Used to imbue equipment with poison. This reduces the Strength and Dexterity scaling, but adds poison build up. (Different weapons add different tiers of scaling). Increases poison resistance on shields.
- Recommended to infuse it onto weapons which heavy attack is equal to hitting the target three times, such as Channeler's Trident and Pickaxe.
- Corpse on the left of the stairs guarded by two wardens which leads to Mytha, The Baneful Queen.
- Harvest Valley, in a chest near a hole that leads to the poison gas.
- Obtained from three crawling enemies up stairs at Rise of the Dead bonfire in Shrine of Amana
- Possible to get when trading Smooth & Silky stone to Dyna and Tillo.
- 3 can be bought from Stone Trader Chloanne for 7000 Souls each.
- 1 is in a body in Shulva - Sanctum City, next to the body that has a Long Bow+7, in the DLC Crown of the Sunken King
||Old Mundane Stone||Mundane|