Poison Stone is a type of upgrade material in Dark Souls 2.
- Can only be used at Blacksmith Steady Hand Mc Duff
- Used to imbue equipment with poison. This reduces the Strength and Dexterity scaling, but adds poison build up. (Different weapons add different tiers of scaling). Increases poison resistance on shields.
- Recommended to infuse it onto weapons which heavy attack is equal to hitting the target three times, such as Channeler's Trident and Pickaxe.
- Corpse on the left of the stairs guarded by two wardens which leads to Mytha, The Baneful Queen.
- Harvest Valley, in a chest near a hole that leads to the poison gas.
- Obtained from three crawling enemies up stairs at Rise of the Dead bonfire in Shrine of Amana
- Possible to get when trading Smooth & Silky stone to Dyna and Tillo.
- 3 can be bought from Stone Trader Chloanne for 7000 Souls each.
- 1 is in a body in Shulva - Sanctum City, next to the body that has a Long Bow+7, in the DLC Crown of the Sunken King