This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls 2.
- Build Name: Ranger
- Starting Class & Gift: Any (Preferably Deprived since it has the largest potential to be anything)
- Build Focus: PvE
- Right Hand 1: Hand (any straight sword allowed: preferably the Fume Straight sword since it has the farthest reach)
- Right Hand 2: Hand (any dagger allowed)
- Right Hand 3: Hand (any thrusting sword allowed)
- Left Hand 1: Hunter's Blackbow (any bow allowed excluding greatbows)
- Left Hand 2: Hand (any dagger allowed)
- Left Hand 3: Hand (any curved swords, allowed excluding great curved swords)
- Head: Thief's mask +10 (Any other hood you like will also do unless you don't want a hood for this Ranger build. That's fine too)
- Chest: Llewellyn Armor +5 (Any light armor allowed and if you want a little heavier; Drangleic Armor is fine as well)
- Hands: Llewellyn Gloves +5 (Any light armor allowed)
- Legs: Llewellyn Shoes +5 (Any light armor allowed)
- Spells: None
- Rings: Third Dragon Ring, Chloranthy Ring +2, Ring Of Blades +2, Flynn's Ring (Preferable but not required since this build is for Cosplay)
You will also want items that buff your weapons so that bosses don't make mince meat out of your flattened corpse.
This build has not been tested and I will appreciate comments on the build and how it works in actual combat.