Raw Stone is a type of upgrade material in Dark Souls 2.
- Can only be used at Blacksmith Steady Hand McDuff
- Used to change a weapons class to Raw. This increases the weapons base damage, but removes all scaling.
- Adds approximately +6% to the chosen weapons all around attack stats. (Note: Almost everytime, there's a better option available for a certain weapon. Make sure that the damage bonus you get from this stone is worth losing ALL the scaling a weapon has.)
- Crossbows are a good choice for this upgrade as they don't have scaling.
- Also a good choice for Santier's Spear, as it has no scaling whatsoever. (However, once you get 50+ int, Enchanted will start to outscale Raw.)
- Drops from a Crystal Lizard found in Ordeal's End in the Doors of Pharros area.
- In a chest, in the cave next to the first Dark Magic Giant you encounter in Harvest Valley.
- Crystal Lizard in the area between Gyrm's Respite and Royal Army Campsite.