This build leaves room for challenge, while offering very high and relentless damage output.
- Class: Warrior or Knight
- SL: 130 - 140
- VGR: 26
- VIT: 27
- ATN: ...
- STR: 40
- DEX: 20
- ADP: ...
- INT: ...
- FTH: 40
- Dark Armor Set.
- Thorned Greatsword +5
- Get two if you want to dual-wield
- Drangleic Shield +0
- No need to upgrade this. Purely for opponents focusing on physical damage.
- Rebel's Greatshield +10
- Elemental protection. The stats are ridiculously high. Don't bother infusing.
- Whatever Chime You Want
- It's not important which ones you use, as long as you have two. You will not use damage miracles.
- Chloranthy Ring +1 / +2
- Get whichever you want, but at least +1.
- Southern Ritual Band+2
- For the miracles.
- Third Dragon Ring
- Stamina / HP / Max Equip. Load. Keeps you under 70%.
- Bracing Knuckle Ring+2
- For the Thorned Greatsword strong attack.
- Great Magic Barrier
- Sunlight Blade
- (Whichever other miracle you want, if you have the +2 Southern Ritual band)
Using the Sunlight Blade makes it harder to determine that your charging a deadly bolt of lightning up, so it can many times take the opponent by surprise.
Sunlight Spear (after Skeptic's Spice usage), or other spells. However I disencourage this, as this build should focus primarily on the Thorned Greatsword.