>> NPCs >> Phantoms
Updated Jun 10, 2016 1:52 am
This NPC utilizes a pair of Caestus in order to do combat, and as thus has to get very close to her target in order to do any sort of damage. This can be very useful for ranged characters, as Ellie can potentially provide a distraction for the bosses.
- She is a summon available in the Crown of the Sunken King DLC.
- She can also be summoned in the Crown of the Old Iron King DLC.
- She can also be summoned in the Crown of the Ivory King DLC.
This makes her a little unique as she is the only adventurer who traveled to all the former Kingdoms and assisted you in all DLC's. She is also never popping up to help you alone and her summoning sign is always in the same area of another NPC's or Phantoms summoning sign.
- As soon as she's summoned she will use the "Righty-ho!" gesture she will use this gesture often throughout fights.
- She doesn't do high damage but she has a lot of health and can take a lot of hits
||One of the two summons available for the boss fight against Elana, the Squalid Queen, alongside Benhart of Jugo.
||One of the two summons available for the boss fight against the Fume Knight, alongside Carhillion of the Fold.
|Frozen Eleum Loyce
||One of the two summons available for the boss fight against Aava, the King's Pet, alongside Masterless Glencour.