Token of Spite is a multiplayer item in Dark Souls 2.
"Token recognizing that the owner has traveled worlds to defeat others. When used, you are more likely to summon invaders from other worlds for a period of time.
Simply carrying these tokens shows the bitterness of the grudges the holder has accumulated."
- Use slightly increases your chance of being invaded.
- Can be used in statue bowls in Undead Purgatory to duel other Brotherhood of Blood covenant members.
- Note: It does not consume the Token of Spite, one just needs to be in your inventory.
- In the bottom of the Majula well, after the tunnel with the 3 mummies, climb down all the ladders and find it in a chest(right before the gutter)
- Careful: If you destroy the chest before opening it, it will not have the Token of Spite, instead you will get rubbish.
- Can also be obtained by killing a host during an invasion as a red phantom.
- Heide's Tower of Flame, NG+, dropped by Black Phantom at platform before the Boss, Dragonrider.