Velstadt's Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Helmet/Armor/Gauntlets/Leggings worn by the Royal Aegis. Originally imbued with the power of miracles, now soaked with dark after extended exposure in the Undead Crypt.
A knight from a faraway land was lured to this accursed land, but forgot even why he came, eventually reduced to a shadow of his former self."
- Sold by Maughlin the Armourer (45,5k) once Velstadt, The Royal Aegis is defeated (spend 15k souls at Maughlin's shop to unlock boss armor sets).
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Upgraded stats are only 40% higher, not the usual 50%.
- Helm grants +1 to VIT and END.
- Helm offers second highest physical defenses (almost equal to those of Gyrm helm, regular Gyrm Warrior helm and Smelter Demon helm), except for strike defense, and second highest dark defense (almost equal to that of Executioner helm and Shadow mask).
- Chestpiece offers third highest dark defense (almost equal to that of Dark set chestpiece) – the highest among medium and heavy armor sets.
- If worn to the fight, Velstadt's helm will make Fume Knight furious at once – he'll go straight to second phase with his ultra greatsword buffed. Raime (Fume Knight) used to serve the king alongside Velstadt until their rivalry separated them (see Rebel's Greatshield description), which explains the reaction.
- Helm's design loosely resembles that of the helm worn by Garl Vinland in Demon's Souls.
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Velstadt's Helm C 14 7.5 140|
|Velstadt's Armor A 33 15.2 140|
|Velstadt's Gauntlets C 14 5.0 140|
|Velstadt's Leggings C 16 7.2 140|