Warlock Mask is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Strange mask worn by Aldia warlocks. Grants dark defense, and increased soul acquisition.
Warlocks in Aldia gave rise to wicked things, and even forbidden rituals upon themselves. No one knows if they were born mad, or if their own misdeeds drove them over the edge.
Effect: Increases number of Souls acquired"
- Dropped by NPC invader Merciless Roenna in Huntsman's Copse (rare).
- Dropped by Aldia Warlock in Shrine of Amana (rare), found behind the doors above Rise of the Dead bonfire (only hollows can pass). [No Warlock there in SotFS]
- Dropped by Aldia Warlock in Aldia's Keep (in a storage locked with Aldia Key).
- [Scholar of the First Sin] Dropped by petrified Lion Warrior in Shaded Woods, the one farthest from Shaded Ruins bonfire.
- [Scholar of the First Sin] Dropped by regular Lion Warriors (rare) in the same area. (Confirmed in NG+) (Confirmed in NG on Xbox One)
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Offers the highest magic & dark defense and petrification resistance, as well as second highest lightning defense and curse resistance (not counting the two helms that negate curse completely).
- Requires 14 INT.
- Grants +2 to INT.
- Increases soul income by 2.5%.
- This mask is worn by Prowling Magus.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Warlock Mask E 4 4.8 50|