Adaptability is an Attribute in Dark Souls 2. Adaptability determines your character's status effect resistances, agility, poise, and poison bonus. Attributes can be increased by assigning points into them when Leveling Up.
Attribute governing defense and agility. Boosts poison resist and bleed resist.
- Raises poison bonus
- Raises poison, bleed, petrify, curse resistance
- Raises Agility
- Raises Poise
- Slightly increases HP for each point: +2 HP (0-20), +1 HP (21-50), +0 HP (51-99)
- The soft cap for adaptability appears to be at 39.
- Using healing items becomes faster (This only applies to Lifegem, Estus Flask, and Divine Blessing)
- Shield raising speed increases slightly (Needs to be further tested)
- The Bandit begins with the lowest Adaptability at 3 and the Explorer starts with the highest Adaptability at 12.
- Adaptability 3-10 gives 2 points of Agility, 10-20 gives 7 points, 20-30 gives 8 points, 30-40 is 7 points, 40-99 is 7 points.
- Raising adaptability yields a greater number of invincibility frames during a roll, but does not actually change the animation. Video on the subject