Astrologist is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Enemies wearing Black Hollow Mage Hood and Astrologist's Set, carry Cleric's Parma. They tend to hinder the Chosen Undead with Profound Still or Promised Walk of Peace, if they're getting too close, they'll cast Blinding Bolt and Sunlight Spear at close range.
In theory, they're believed to be the Drangleic Mages located at Huntsman's Copse before hollowing (Black Hollow Mages served Old Iron King while White Hollow Mage served either Duke Tseldora or Lord Aldia), however this is not the case, since Black Hollow Mages are tended to be female, while the Astrologists are actually male characters.
- Caitha's Chime
- Cleric's Parma
- Black Hollow Mage Hood
- White Hollow Mage Hood
- Astrologist's Robe
- Astrologist's Gauntlets
- Astrologist's Bottoms
- Either escape or snipe them.
- Cast Profound Still before they try to do so.
- Can also heal himself and nearby enemies for a very large amount of HP.
- These enemies have somehow retained their humanity.
- Casts Promised Walk of Peace very frequently.
- Weirdly enough, despite clearly holding Caitha's Chime, which can only cast Hexes, they cast Miracles with it as well.
- Defeated Astrologers will subtract 18 seconds from the duration of a co-op session. See Online for more detailed information about Multiplayer Time Limits.