|Requirements & Bonus|
Benhart's Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
Armor of unknown origin. Belonged to Benhart of Jugo. Apparently Benhart found this while wandering land to land, but its origins are unknown. He wore it all the time, he adored it so, leaving a slight odor.
- Complete Benhart's achievement, "Moonlight Greatsword" by successfully defeating three bosses with him, then speak to him next to Giant Tree that gives access to Memory of Orro.
- Sold by Merchant Hag Melentia (24,7k) upon Benhart's death.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- The family crest is same as Creighton's Set, while Creighton's Set is a replica of Mirrah's armor and the replica's description stated the origin of the crest, Benhart found this while traveling outdoor, this is believed to be the true Mirrah's armor.
- Benhart spoke out his homeland was in the far east, probably referred to Mirrah, perhaps he's actually a Knight of Mirrah, or a person struggling to find his origin, or, he's a part of the memory.
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Benhart's Helm C 11 7.0 72|
|Benhart's Armor A 18 10.5 72|
|Benhart's Gauntlets C 9 5.5 72|
|Benhart's Boots C 11 6.5 72|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Real ones use this set.
armor looks so generic(except helm), it took me a while to find it in my inventory
I use the helmet as the Dragon-helm of Dor-lómin on my Turin Turambar build
Do you know of a good helmet that would go with the look of this armour ? I don't feel like the og one fits well with it.
I absolutely love the look of this armour, especially in frozen areas, it's just too bad its defense is fairly low for the weight
Don’t if it’s just me, but the Chestpiece kinda reminds me of the Millwood knights from DS3
Is it just me or is the helmet oddly strong compared to the rest of the set? It's like one of the best helmets in the whole game.
Pretty sure Benhart's from the kingdom Jugo referenced in the Aurorus Set. His armor might be from Mirrah, but Benhart himself is, well, of Jugo.