Benhart's Armor is a Chest Piece in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
Armor of unknown origin. Belonged to Benhart of Jugo.
Apparently Benhart found this while wandering land to land, but its origins are unknown. He wore it all the time, he adored it so, leaving a slight odor.
- Complete Benhart's achievement, "Moonlight Greatsword" by successfully defeating three bosses with him, then speak to him in the Memory of Orro.
- Sold by Merchant Hag Melentia upon Benhart's death.
- Part of the Benhart's Set.
- Upgraded with Titanite
- The family crest is same as Creighton's Set, while Creighton's Set is a replica of Mirrah's armor and the replica's description stated the origin of the crest, Benhart found this while traveling outdoor, this is believed to be the true Mirrah's armor.
- Benhart spoke out his homeland was in the far east, probably referred to Mirrah, perhaps he's actually a Knight of Mirrah, or a person struggling to find his origin, or, he's a part of the memory.
Benhart's Armor Upgrade Stats
|Name & Icon||Upgrade Level||Cost (Souls)||Materials|
|+1||114||110||118||114||26||25||23||26||18||29||23||0||0||790||1x Titanite Shard|
|+2||124||120||129||124||28||27||25||28||18||32||25||0||0||990||2x Titanite Shard|
|+3||135||130||140||135||31||29||26||31||18||35||27||0||0||1190||3x Titanite Shard|
|+4||145||140||151||145||33||32||28||33||18||37||29||0||0||1580||1x Large Titanite Shard|
|+5||156||150||162||156||36||34||31||36||18||40||31||0||0||1780||2x Large Titanite Shard|
|+6||166||160||172||166||38||36||33||38||18||43||33||0||0||1970||3x Large Titanite Shard|
|+7||176||170||183||176||40||39||35||40||18||45||35||0||0||2370||1x Titanite Chunk|
|+8||187||180||194||187||43||41||37||43||18||48||37||0||0||2560||2x Titanite Chunk|
|+9||197||190||205||197||45||43||39||45||18||51||39||0||0||2760||3x Titanite Chunk|
|+10||208||200||216||208||48||46||41||48||18||54||42||0||0||3150||1x Titanite Slab|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!