Black Dragon Set
|Requirements & Bonus|
Black Dragon Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
""Eerily shaped helmet/armor/gauntlets/leggings spoken of in legend, crafted with the scales of the Black Dragon.
The Black Dragon was long considered a mere legend, but this proves its existence.""
- Achieve Rank 1 in the Dragon Remnants covenant to obtain the Dragon Head Stone for the helmet.
- Achieve Rank 2 in the Dragon Remnants covenant to obtain the Dragon Torso Stone for the rest of the set.
- Cannot be upgraded.
- This set provides fair physical defense and excellent elemental defense at an incredibly low weight.
- Leggings offer second highest fire defense (equal to that of Black, Bone King and Saint's boots and almost equal to that of Alonne Knight and Syan's leggings).
- This set gives 0 poise when worn. The only poise you get is from your natural ADP and END.
- This set has the second highest possible durability – 225 points per piece, surpassed only by Havel's set.
- Cannot be removed unless the wearer dies. Ring of Life Protection is recommended in this case if you want to purposefully unequip the set.
- Black dragon scales can be seen under the armor, in between the gauntlets and the chestpiece.
First row = Regular.
|Name & Icon|
|Black Dragon Helm C 0 2.2 225|
|Black Dragon Armor A 0 4.8 225|
|Black Dragon Gauntlets C 0 1.8 225|
|Black Dragon Leggings C 0 2.7 225|