Black Gulch Mouth
Location:Right at the start of the Black Gulch area, in a cave to the left.
Bonfire Ascetic Use:Bonfire ascetics can be used to farm large titanite shards and titanite chunks of the worm enemies that reside in the black puddles. It seems like this might spawn extra enemies on NG+. It can also be used to gain another Giant Soul because it respawns the two giants (can be used to obtain 5 Giant Souls for the Vendrick boss fight).
Burning a bonfire ascetic here respawns the following items:
- Scaps of Life
- Soul of a Nameless Soldier (or another soul?) (Large Soul of a Nameless Soldier after 1 Ascetic)
- Radiant Lifegem
- Divine Blessing (in wooden chest)
- Pharros Lockstone (?) (Does not respawn the Lockstone)
Burning a bonfire ascetic here respawns the following enemies:
- Seems to respawn all Worm Enemies in Puddles in Black Gulch (4 at start and 5 or so in the back)
- 2 Giant Worms
- 2 Giants (provide one Giant Soul)
Burning a bonfire ascetic here spawns the following new items/enemies:
- 1 extra Worm Enemy in Puddle (4 instead of 3 at starting area, possibly more in the back area also?) (1 extra at back area in the pool second closest to the drop down from the hidden bonfire.)
Notable Summoning/PvP Spots:
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
DONT USE AN ESTETIC