|Requirements & Bonus|
Black Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Black Hood/Robe/gloves/Boots Belonged to Straid of Olaphis.
Straid was invited to the old kingdom of Olaphis for his wisdom, but its depth was such that people soon feared him, and in the end Straid was led into a dreadful trap.
Straid spent several lifetimes as stone. During this hiatus, kingdoms rose and fell, until the land called Drangleic came to be."
- Obtained from Straid of Olaphis by trading him 4 boss souls and speaking to him.
- Sold by Merchant Hag Melentia (15k, minus hood) if Straid is killed.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Hood grants +2 to INT and FTH and improves casting speed (edit: more than Chaos Hood).
- Robe offers second highest magic defense.
- Boots offer the highest magic defense, as well as second highest fire defense (equal to that of Black Dragon leggings, Bone King and Saint's boots and almost equal to that of Alonne Knight and Syan's leggings).
- The set requires 16 INT.
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Black Hood E 0 0.9 55|
|Black Robes B 0 2.6 55|
|Black Gloves E 0 1.0 55|
|Black Boots E 0 2.0 55|