|Requirements & Bonus|
Chaos Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
Hood changed to: "Hood worn by a chaos sorcerer. The man claims to have sealed himself away, but who's ever heard of sentient magic?
It is no doubt difficult to judge the veracity of the man's words, but this hood certainly seems to possess an unusual power."
"Robe/Gloves/Leggings worn by a chaos sorcerer. He calls himself Navlaan, now."
- Given by Royal Sorcerer Navlaan's once his quest line is complete (he only talks to hollows).
- Sold by Merchant Hag Melentia (15k, minus hood) if Navlaan is killed.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- The hood improves casting speed and grants +3 to INT.
- Requires 16 INT and 16 FTH.
- Robe offers the highest fire defense (equal to that of Hexer's robe), as well as second highest dark defense (almost equal to that of Agdayne's robe).
- Gloves offer second highest fire defense (almost equal to that of Hexer's gloves, Syan's gauntlets and Tattered Cloth manchettes).
- Boots offer the highest fire defense (equal to that of Hexer's boots) and the highest dark defense.
- Compared to Hexer's set, Chaos set is slightly superior in dark defense and identical in all other stats.
- The hood comes with eyepatches, for covering the fact that Navlaan is a failed recreation of Fenito, as crimson eyes is a feature of a Fenito, while the successors are the Aldia Warlocks.
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Chaos Hood E 0 0.9 55|
|Chaos Robe B 0 2.6 55|
|Chaos Gloves E 0 1.0 55|
|Chaos Boots E 0 2.0 55|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I always wondered why this set is named after Chaos, anyone that played DS1 or DS3 will know that Chaos is the wild fire created by Izalith, however Avlaan never uses pyromancies. The only connection I see is that both Izalith and Avlaan were sorcerers until they started tinkering with heretical magic
I’m here to kill chaos
Everybody recommends getting a hexer set but if you take this one you will realize it is superior