Crest of Blood
Crest of Blood is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Crest of Blood Effects
- Covenant ring given to those who seek blood. Adds 50 to bleed attack (only if the weapon already has bleed attack present).
- If a weapon has bleed attack prior to imbuement & bleed imbuement is used, then this ring will add 60 (20% bonus) to bleed attack.
- If a weapon has bleed attack prior to imbuement and new imbuement is used (meaning a new damage type is added), then this ring will add 40 (20% reduction) to bleed attack.
- Shadow Gauntlets provide an identical effect to this ring, and the two effects stack together to provide +100/+120 Bleed.
- The Crest of Blood has no covenant-related effects and is not required at all for any aspect of the Brotherhood of Blood.
Crest of Blood Locations
- Join the Brotherhood of Blood in Undead Purgatory via Titchy Gren
- It has been confirmed that you DO NOT need to wear the crest ring to rank up and it serves NO PURPOSE within the Covenant. The ONLY purpose of wearing the ring is for its increase to Bleed effects.