Crest of the Rat
Crest of the Rat is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Crest of the Rat Effects
- Draws trespassers of the Rat King's territory into your world.
- Increases poison attack:
- Adds 25 to poison attack if a weapon is infused with poison using a poison stone.
- Adds 50 to poison attack if weapon has poison damage innately (meaning it was not altered by the player with a poison stone).
- Adds 60 to poison attack if a weapon has poison damage innately and is infused with a poison stone.
Crest of the Rat Locations
- Acquired by joining the Rat King Covenant.
- Stacks with Sanctum Soldier Gauntlets.