Devotee Scarlett is a phantom in Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin.
Devotee Scarlett is a white phantom that the player can summon in Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin.
She will focus on melee combat and can soak up a lot of damage.
Heide's Tower of Flame - Found past the 3 Old Knights near the second lever. In the direction of the Old Dragonslayer. (Only appears after you have summoned her at Earthen Peak)
Earthen Peak - Found in the room behind the first Grave Warden after the Lower Earthern Peak bonfire.
Undead Crypt - Found behind the first set of pillars, to the right, in the room with the Leydia Witches.
- Iron Parma
- Retainer Robe
- Lion Mage Cuffs
- Fume Sorcerer Boots
- Uses the "Welcome" Gesture when summoned.
- Uses the "I wont bite" Gesture when you are approaching the Burnable windmill.
- Uses the "Point" Gesture (at the windmill).
- Uses the "Fist bump" Gesture after burning the windmill.
- Uses the ''Wave" Gesture when Mytha is killed.