Elite Knight Set
|Requirements & Bonus|
Elite Knight Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Helmet (Armor/Gloves/Leggings) made of bradden steel. Provides sturdy defense, making it an old-time favorite of elite knights.
"Bradden steel is used widely in Drangleic. This fine alloy is made from ores mined in the southern kingdom."
- Sold by Maughlin the Armourer (11,6k) in Majula. The player must spend at least 1,000 souls at Maughlin's shop, leave, rest at a bonfire, and return.
- Elite Knight set +5 is dropped (not guaranteed) by red phantoms that spawn on NG+ (Bonfire Ascetic works too) by the King's Gate bonfire on the way to Throne of Want.
- [Scholar of the First Sin] No one spawns on the path to Throne of Want.
- Elite Knights in Eleum Loyce (one at the bridge, next to Pharros contraption, one just before Inner Wall bonfire) drop pieces of this set.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Elite Knight Helm C 6 4.5 85|
|Elite Knight Armor A 15 11.7 85|
|Elite Knight Gloves C 4 3.7 85|
|Elite Knight Leggings C 9 6.9 85|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Why more people use this than the Drangleic Set? (which is obviously better)
Before wearing this: I'm the Bearer of the Curse
After: I'm the Chosen Undead
The " I hug shields to sleep " set.
become ungovernable: Look amazing, obtained early, easily, reference to DS I, scale decently and easily. What more you need?
Man it's so sad that they made this armour worse than in ds1. It's so iconic...
POV: you scrolled down and saw the comments
Look amazing, obtained early, easily, reference to DS I, scale decently and easily. What more you need?
Just a tad heavy for some dex builds.
9/10 Gives me conniptions
best version of the set of all the series
Unpopular opinion: The coat and the gloves don't look that good. I rather wear the helmet with normal knight set pieces in DS1. I still ended up ditching it for the Giant set tho
Best looking armor in whole game
that bad boy looks like oscar's armor
My favourite set of the series.
I've been convinced to purchase this set by the comments. I mean... Look amazing, obtained early, easily, reference to DS I, scale decently and easily. What more you need?
Dark Souls has trained us well!
WHY IS EVERYONE STABBING ME IN THE BACK?!
Hahahahaha I made it to the bottom I hope someone reads this, PRAISE THE SUN!
Now THIS is a ds3 kind of set
Not only does it offer good protection it upgrades with normal titanite which is everywhere so I would say this is the best looking armor too, but I wish it would look like the one in ds1