|Effect||Increases your HP, hit points.|
- An attribute that determines your overall Stamina.
- Raises stamina: +2 stamina per point (0-20), +1 stamina per point (21-99).
- Raises physical defense: (see Strength for physical defense details)
- Raises Poise: (in conjunction with Adaptability, scales with the lower stat compared to Endurance)
- Note: Base stamina at 0 Endurance is set to 80
- Slightly increases HP for each point: +2 HP (0-20), +1 HP (21-50), +0 HP (51-99)
- The Cleric begins with the lowest Endurance at 3 and the Swordsman starts with the highest Endurance at 8.
- The amount of stamina required to roll, and do other things, is dependent on your burden (weight of equipment versus total weight capacity.)
Endurance Data Table
|Endurance Level||Stamina gain per level||Hp gain per level|