|Effect||Increases your HP, hit points.|
Endurance is an Attribute in Dark Souls 2. Endurance determines your character's stamina, physical defence, and poise. Attributes can be increased by assigning points into them when Leveling Up.
- An attribute that determines your overall Stamina.
- Raises stamina: +2 stamina per point (0-20), +1 stamina per point (21-99).
- Raises physical defense: (see Strength for physical defense details)
- Raises Poise: (in conjunction with Adaptability, scales with the lower stat compared to Endurance)
- Note: Base stamina at 0 Endurance is set to 80
- Slightly increases HP for each point: +2 HP (0-20), +1 HP (21-50), +0 HP (51-99)
- The Cleric begins with the lowest Endurance at 3 and the Swordsman starts with the highest Endurance at 8.
- The speed of your stamina regeneration is tied to your equip load, decreasing the higher your percentage of equipement worn is.
Endurance Data Table
|Endurance Level||Stamina gain per level||Hp gain per level|
Items Related to Vigor
First/Second/Third Dragon Ring
Increases stamina by 5%, 10% (+1), 12,5% (+2) as well as HP and equip load.
- Durability: 30, 25 (+1), 20 (+2)
- Weight: 0.5, 0.8 (+1), 1 (+2)
- Obtained from Company of Champions (Rank 2) in Majula, killing or completing Manscorpion Tark's questline in Shaded Woods(+1), Dragon Shrine(+2)
Various pieces of gear also affect your Endurance:
- Vessel Shield: +1 END
- Crown of the Sunken King: +1 END
- Flower Skirt: +1 END
- Cale's Helm: +1 END
- Velstadt's Helm: +1 END
- Handmaid's Ladle: +1 END
Adaptability ♦ Agility ♦ Attunement ♦ Bonfires ♦ Dexterity ♦ Equipment Load ♦ Faith ♦ Intelligence ♦ Soul Memory ♦ Stamina ♦ Stats ♦ strength ♦ Vigor ♦ Vitality
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Endurance effect: raises hp....wtf?
warning to everybody reading this page its wrong it doesnt raise agl
Endurance doesn't raise agility, why did someone add that?