Aldia's Keep Enemies
Entity of Avarice (Mimic)
One of two Iron Mimics in the game. (Needs confirmation)
In Shaded Woods and Aldia's Keep, default Basilisk can be found in caves and trapped inside carriages.
In Brightstone Cove Tseldora there is a subspecies of Basilisk (a.k.a. Sand Basilisk) whose bulbous false eyes have completely atrophied as an adaptation to living in desert environments. This variant still attacks with petrifying breath but has also learned to burrow under the sand, enabling it to ambush its prey and travel undetected.
In Shaded Woods and Aldia's Keep, there is a subspecies of Basilisk (a.k.a. Great Basilisk) whose the size is five times larger than normal basilisk and green skin tone whick makes them look like an enlarged treefrog, the range of the mist is much wider, and the melee attack can even break the cages.
See also: Great Basilisk
Great Basilisk (Giant Basilisk)
- An easy way to get rid of them is to shoot them full of arrows or ranged magic spells - they won't bother to retaliate unless you're close.
See also: Basilisk
Great Poison Brumer (Giant Acid Horn Beetle)
Looking Glass Varlet (Mirror Squire)
Undead Aberration (Enhanced Undead)
Grotesque monstrosities found wading in the dark water in Sinners' Rise, they attack much like the Titanite Demons from Dark Souls; they are slow but can hit extremely hard. They have a massive resistance to magic and fire damage, and also seem to resist lightning. They are not resistant to poison or bleed damage. They are difficult to fight in the water, but can be lured over to the elevator platform where one can hit them with ranged attacks or bait them to fall into the hole.
They're believed to be Lord Aldia's attempt on recreating the dragons, these test subjects are either failed attempt or the the first step of mutation, since their bones are formed in the shape of a dragon.
This deformed, unnatural creature must surely be the product of some serious misdeeds. Who created this monstrosity, and is it what they intended to make? It almost seems to be half-dragon, but, whatever it is, it has a mind of a Hollow
Being a member of the Bell Keeper Covenant will make the Shield and Bow drop with very high frequency.
- Ogres resemble a cross between a cyclops and hippopotamus, and possess a horn on their foreheads
- Ogres have large amounts of HP and deal significant damage, and their attacks are relatively swift for enemies their size
- Ogres can grab players and devour them, guaranteeing death for players. Ranged attacks and poison are recommended when dealing with Ogres
Prowler Hound (Kobold)
- Kobolds are lemur-like critters that reside in grassy areas. They are non-hostile unless attacked by players, they tend to flee from the player unless provoked - when provoked the surrounding pack will also attack
- Kobolds deal paltry damage and possess low defense, but can be dangerous if many are provoked at once
- Kobolds can also be encountered in the grass by the entrance to Aldia's Keep. These however, are hostile towards players, and cause bleed and petrification build-up with their attacks
A mutated canine born from the experiments conducted by Lord Aldia. Hunting Dogs are not a naturally-occurring species and are therefore only found in areas to which they were introduced by the Dragon Acolytes. A number of them were dumped into The Gutter over the course of Lord Aldia's research and continue to prowl its depths in search of anything that might serve as a meal