Heide's Tower of Flame Enemies
Old Knights are enemies in Dark Souls II. They are first encountered immediately after entering Heide's Tower of Flame through the Majula waterway.
- Old Knights are giant sentinels from an ancient time, when the Heide Kingdom reigned. They are reminiscent of the brass giants from Dark Souls I
- Old Knights have fairly high HP, damage output, and staggering attacks, but slow movement and attack speed
- Old Knights may use ultra greatswords, swords and shields, or great hammers. They all have telegraphed and relatively slow swing speeds
- Old Knights cannot be staggered, backstabbed, or parried. But they are fairly easy to circle strafe, and their attacks are easy to roll through
- Old Knights are weak against magic and strike (i.e. mace) type attacks
Roaming Soul - Blue Sentinel NG+
Fallen Knights of the Blue wearing Targray's sentinel uniform, including the Blue Knight's Halberd. But where did they get those ominous shields from?
Roaming Soul - Chariot Lance Executioner NG+
A bloodthirsty aspirant to the Brotherhood, wearing the Undead Executioner's accoutrements and wielding one of the chariot spikes as a lance.