|Requirements & Bonus|
Executioner Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Black Helmet/Armor/Gauntlets/Leggings worn by the executioner of the Undead Purgatory. The spikes are designed to evoke fear.
The executioner mercilessly put down countless Undead, but how could he know that it was never his own will, but that of the chariot horse?"
- Sold by Titchy Gren (25,6k) once Drangleic Castle has been reached.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Worn by the character riding Executioner's Chariot.
- Helm offers the highest bleed resistance and second highest dark defense (almost equal to that of Shadow mask and Velstadt's helm).
- Chestpiece offers second highest bleed resistance (almost equal to that of Havel's set chestpiece).
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Executioner Helm D 5 4.4 65|
|Executioner Armor B 7 6.7 65|
|Executioner Gauntlets D 4 2.7 65|
|Executioner Leggings D 4 2.7 65|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The chest piece goes well with engraved gauntlets
It's kind of annoying that exposed left foot
this chestpiece is amazing! it will go great with my fashion souls. alright, i just have to beat executioner earlier than i usually do, shouldnt be bad. oh yeah, i have to grab a token of spite. alright, gren, cough up the chest! "can only be gotten once drangleic castle is reached" ****
I am sorely disappointed that Dark Souls 3 don't have this armor set.
I'm so sad I al lredy beat the game once I have to do it agin
That chestpiece though... so cool.