Faraam Armor is a Chest Piece in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Armor worn by the Volgen Falconers."
"Domestic Volgen soldiers are infamously timid, so it is no wonder that this fierce band of mercenary falconers was hired to compensate.
In practice they serve as bodyguards for the affluent elite, and they serve well, such that nobody dares scrutinize their backgrounds."
- When you proceed from the kings gate bonfire,In Drangleic Castle Make a right and head into the great hall with the petrified spear men, kill the ones at the top left corner to expose a room with a sentinel, a piece of the floor inside the room will collapse, exposing a cave, which includes a bonfire, and after landing a corpse containing the Faraam set will be directly behind you.
- Part of the Faraam Set.
- This is the poster armor seen in both the cover of the game and in the first trailer 'Of Masks and Dragons.'
- Namco Bandai Games asked armor specialists Armedia to recreate this armor set, which is shown .
- There is a real life version of this armor set shown in the EuroGamer Expo at London, UK in the dates of September 26-29, 2013.
- Before obtaining this armor, in the room with the stone soldiers and the doors, each door except for the nearest right (from bonfire) contains a sentinel.
- When obtaining this armor, there is a large chance that the sentinel will follow you into the cave, if this happens, you can fight it, or run into one of the two rooms attached to hide (you can still attack it while hiding if you don't want to risk anything).
- Upgraded with Titanite.
Faraam Armor Upgrade Stats
|Name & Icon||Upgrade Level|