Fire Clutch Ring
Fire Clutch Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Fire Clutch Ring Effects
- Increases Fire damage to weapons with Fire Infusion or base Fire Damage.
- Decreases Physical Defenses by 80 points each.
Fire Clutch Ring Locations
Treasure chest in the Inner Wall bonfire: After you beat Avaa, the King's Pet and get the Storm gone. Right before you open the door to the first Eleum Loyce Knight, turn back and go though the left passage. On the right wall is an Illusory wall. Follow the way till you have to jump on a bridge, kill the Ice Soldier and behind him there is the Chest.
- Rules of the Fire AR increase:
- Weapons must have Fire elemental damage. The buff is static regardless of reinforcement or player build.
- Regular Titanite reinforced weapons will receive +15 Attack Rating
- Twinkling Titanite and Petrified Dragon Bone reinforced weapons will receive up to +30 Attack Rating. The bonus amount is directly related to the weapon's Fire Infusion bonus. So weapons who don't receive good Fire Infusion ratings will give you a low bonus with this ring.
- Twinkling Titanite and Petrified Dragon Bone reinforced weapons that had a pre-existing Fire element will receive more than +30 Attack Rating. The bonus amount is directly related to the weapon's Fire Infusion bonus. So weapons who receive good Fire Infusion ratings will give you a better bonus with this ring.