Large AoE Healing Spell.
Great Heal is a Miracle in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Miracle, you must use a chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracle.
"A glorious miracle only accessible to a small
minority of clerics. Greatly restores HP.
Only a select few have learned to recite this
epic romance in its entirety, but those who do
are amply rewarded."
- Picked up in Grave of Saints. The item is located underneath the large wooden bridge, in the pit with the exploding mummies.
- Sold by Cromwell the Pardoner for 8000 Souls.
- The range of this spell is indicated by the circle it creates when cast. This spell is the second largest AoE heal next to Soothing Sunlight. Very useful in Co-Op.
Restores a Large amount of health (more than Soothing Sunlight but has a shorter range) to the caster and allies within the cast radius.
- Allies have about 2 seconds to get inside it's range after you finish casting it in order to also receive the bonus (Holding the casting key allows you to perform the first half of the animation and then pause until players are close enough).
- There is a way to receive this spell twice in a play-through with only the 'Grave of Saints' In order to do so complete the Grave of Saints before having Gilligan place the large ladder. Upon doing this the whole of the Grave of Saints was reset, except for the Royal Rat Vanguard, allowing the spell, and other items to be obtained twice. (note: this needs to be confirmed, i just tried and it did not work for me)
Alternately, you can use a Bonfire Ascetic on the Grave Entrance bonfire to get extra copies. Requires defeating the Rat Vanguard and his mob every time.
Casting speed is slightly slower than Great Heal Excerpt.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
can you heal npc phantoms with miracles?
Is getting this in grave of saints only in the original version or can I get this in sotfs?
before I had soothing sunlight I had this spell in my arsenal got some hate mail from healing the mirror knight one too many times I still love the ole iron crown for giving infinite spell uses :D
I have seen people use great heal faster than normal. Do i need a ring or item to speed up the cast time?