|Requirements & Bonus|
Havel's Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"A helm (armor/gauntlets/leggings) as if hewn from a giant boulder.
Offers stupendous defense, but weighs a ton.
The origin of the name Havel is not clear.
Some say it was the warrior who wore the armor,
but others say it was the name of a great kingdom ruined in a barbaric war. "
- Found in The Gutter, past a door unlocked with Forgotten Key: from the first bonfire, cross a small bridge, turn left, jump down to a ring of sconces and climb the ladder.
[on point video required]
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Upgraded stats are only 40% higher, not the usual 50%.
- Chestpiece offers the highest physical defenses (except for strike defense) and the highest poise, as well as second highest bleed resistance (almost equal to that of Executioner set chestpiece).
- Gauntlets offer the highest physical defenses, bleed resistance and poise. They are also the heaviest among all gauntlets.
- Leggings offer the highest physical defenses (except for strike defense) and poise, as well as second highest bleed resistance. They are also the heaviest among all leggings.
- Set looks different compared to Dark Souls, plus it seems to be made of metal, not stone.
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Havel's Helm C 19 7.5 255|
|Havel's Armor A 51 19.5 255|
|Havel's Gauntlets C 31 11.5 255|
|Havel's Leggings C 31 11.5 255|