Hollow Skin is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"A hood imitating the head of a Hollow.
Provides curse resistance, and makes it easier to detect messages from other worlds.
Finely crafted to perfectly imitate the head of a Hollow, only without the abhorrent stench.
Whoever created this was surely deeply respectful of those lost to Hollowing."
- Found in Brume Tower: After placing the Scorching Iron Scepter next to the Foyer bonfire, take the elevator up, step out and go to the next elevator going up. As soon as you step on the elevator move close to the front wall and keep pressing the "interact" button as it goes up. When it comes down an illusory wall will be open, roll into that room and open the chest that contains the Hollow Skin.
- Location Video
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Upgraded stats are 4 times higher and physical defenses are 6 times higher.
- Completely negates curse.
- When worn during Nashandra boss fight, it turns the cursing effect of grey wisps into regular damage (damage type and amount unknown).
- Grants the effect of the Guidance miracle, allowing the wearer to identify illusionary walls.
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Hollow Skin D 0 1.5 50|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Black Witch veil also has the same curse resistance, and it looks better
haha. lets put the mask that helps people find illusory wall behind the least obvious illusory wall.
if only there was vanty in this game so i could wear ONLY this
Some one who made this game obviously loves Friday the 13th Part VII The New Blood
I have around 4,000 hours in DS2 and today I learned that this mask gives you the effects of the Guidance Miracle, which detects illusory walls. That's awesome. If only you could obtain this mask much earlier on and there were a LOT more illusory walls in DS2.
they say beauty has limit and ugly has no limit... boy they are right
Dance with the dead in my dreams
Listen to their hallowed screams
The dead have taken my soul
Temptation's lost all control
Finally, I've always wanted a hat in Dark Souls that makes me look British
"When worn during Nashandra boss fight, it turns the cursing effect of grey wisps into regular damage" don't they damage you and curse you normally? it doesn't add regular damage it just removes the curse.
What is the most hollow build possible?
goodbye, crappy character creator. finally, a helm that lets me look like myself.
Reminds me of that mask that made ghouls ignore you in fallout
well someone needs to brush their teeth...... with bleach
fashion souls hehe
It's not there O.o There's no place to go