Immolation is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Pyromancy, you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancy.
"A pyromancy that creates a coating of flame, allowing the caster to incinerate nearby foes. Needless to say, this is a perilous spell that burns the caster while active.
If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
- Found in Belfry Sol, in a treasure chest past a fog gate.
- Damage to self can not be reduced.
- Damage to enemy is independent of flame reinforcement.
Can not be stacked with Flash Sweat.
- Spiritual successor to Power Within from Dark Souls 1.
This spell makes it easy to find invisible enemies in the Shaded Ruins
It is possible to roll through the self-damage.
- Casting Replenishment while Immolation is active will cancel Immolation. The reverse is also true; casting Immolation will cancel Replenishment.
- Casting Immolation and running through the tar pits in the gulch will catch them on fire.
Acid Surge ♦ Chaos Set ♦ Chaos Storm ♦ Combustion ♦ Dance of Fire ♦ Fire Orb ♦ Fire Seed ♦ Fire Snake ♦ Fire Storm ♦ Fire Tempest ♦ Fireball ♦ Flame Swathe ♦ Flame Weapon ♦ Flames ♦ Flash Sweat ♦ Forbidden Sun ♦ Great Chaos Fireball ♦ Great Combustion ♦ Great Fireball ♦ Iron Flesh ♦ Lingering Flame ♦ Magic ♦ Outcry ♦ Poison Mist ♦ Pyromancies ♦ Toxic Mist ♦ Warmth