Key to the Embedded
Key to the Embedded is a Keyblade in Dark Souls 2. It acts as a Key but is classified as a Weapon.
- Dropped by the Demon of Song.
Hints and Tips:
- Classified as Greatsword
- Opens the cage where the Milfanito in green was trapped and a man like creature was blocking the door in Drangleic castle, then it disappears.
- Talking to the Milfanito will get you the Ring of the Dead.
- Returning to temple near the Rise of the Dead bonfire in Shrine of Amana and talking to the Milfanito there will get you a Fire Seed as reward.
- Returning to the house near the Tower of Prayer bonfire in Shrine of Amana and talking to the Millfanito there will get you a Divine Blessing as a reward.
- You will also lose the blade upon opening the door, do so at own risk.
- You cannot take this item into NG+ as it will disappear from your inventory
- If a Bonfire Ascetic is used to fight the Demon of Song in NG, additional keys will NOT drop.
- During the unlocking animation, the key will appear, as if from your inventory, even if you're already holding the key, and appears normal even if it's buffed or broken.
- As of patch 1.06, the attack power and scaling of this weapon has been buffed, but be aware that you can not upgrade it or infuse it.
- Has the highest counter damage of any greatsword and is also incredibly light.
- Extremely handy if combined with Ring of Blades and Old Leo Ring.
- Although the description states that you bury the key within his bosom (chest), you actually push the key into his face.
Youtube relevant videos:
(( Links only please, no embeds, no PvP videos.))
Move Set in Right and Left hands
Aux Effects Reduction
|Key to the Embedded||220/0/0/0/0||150||35||60||4.0||15/20/-/-
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Big sharp key + Velstadt full set = fashion souls
Unironically great weapon. Unupgradable=already full level, counter damage of a rapier with the stagger of a greatsword. 9/10 would recommend
I remember first starting DS2, you see majestic Drangelic castle in the background. What could be at the top I wondered? A top tier item? A secret key? An amazing lookout spot? An epic boss fight? No, just a gimp chained upside down to a cage, and if I stab a key through his head I open the cage and get a a magic ring from a milf. Love DS2
Damn, didn't know I can't keep it after unlocking. Woulda wanted some fashion souls with it
So this guy is actually a real horny guy, and he himself understood this, that's why he chained himself up. Hoping for one day to be on the receiving side instead. Damn that is kinky my man.
saw in fandm wiki of "The Embedded" some comments say "Silent Hill" and yeah, embedded is like a monster from Silent Hill, searhc some about "Silent Hill Fukuro Lady" and wathc Art of Silent Hill Fukuro film, also in Silent Hill 3 there's a guy hanging upside down like embedded
Bro you thrust the sword into his mouth so literally thrust, but hole
realizing that he
could never resist the temptation of the flesh,
bound himself eternally with chains
He thought it'd be a sexy, bloody 30mins thing, but his partner used him to lock up some girl and threw the key into a pond.
Just used a bonfire ascetic to fight demon of song again got another key of the embeded
Maybe if you stick it in people, it unlocks their death!
It is a key for the Mayor's jail
Released from horny jail
"You will also lose the blade upon opening the door, do so at own risk."
First playthrough, kept the blade after openiing the door.
they dont call em the MILFinato for nothing
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
YOU DONT HEAR ME SAY
We could say this sword really slices you OPEN.
Maybe it's a key all the time, and when you stick it in people, it unlocks their death.
This entry is screwed up badly
Try Me Bi*th This My Name Sir Moe
Weild this with hexes in your off hand
Name yourself Xeonought
BECOME DARKNESS THE HEARTS TRUE ESSENCE
i don't kinkshame but......
Imagine being so horny that you get chained to a castle door and are invincible unless someone sticks a giant key in your face. Dark souls lore is a blast
What's the point for using it to unlock the Embedded? is it plot-important? Could I conceivably keep this Keyblade till the end of this NG run?
Why can't you keep, upgrade, or infuse this awesome sword? =(
NG+6 after I defeated the demon of song. I could not pick up that key??? error?!
Can't be upgraded, because otherwise people might actually have wanted to use it as a serious weapon.
Has anyone realized this is a Kingdom Hearts reference? It's an actual freaking keyblade!
His bosom looks like a keyhole-shaped mouth. Yeah . . .
accidentally hit her through the cage in game+, and now she just sits there
"Bosom" also has such meanings, as "soul", "depths" and "interior". Might be an out-of-use meaning, since the game relies heavily on outdated vocabulary and word forms (verbs in 3rd person ending in "-th" rather than "-s", "thou" instead of "you", and so on), as well as simply a localization mistake.