Key to the Embedded
Key to the Embedded is a Keyblade in Dark Souls 2. It acts as a Key but is classified as a Weapon.
- Dropped by the Demon of Song.
- Classified as Greatsword
- Opens the cage where the Milfanito in green was trapped and a man like creature was blocking the door in Drangleic castle, then it disappears.
- Talking to the Milfanito will get you the Ring of the Dead.
- Returning to temple near the Rise of the Dead bonfire in Shrine of Amana and talking to the Milfanito there will get you a Fire Seed as reward.
- Returning to the house near the Tower of Prayer bonfire in Shrine of Amana and talking to the Millfanito there will get you a Divine Blessing as a reward.
- You will also lose the blade upon opening the door, do so at own risk.
- You cannot take this item into NG+ as it will disappear from your inventory
- If a Bonfire Ascetic is used to fight the Demon of Song in NG additional keys will drop.
- During the unlocking animation, the key will appear, as if from your inventory, even if you're already holding the key, and appears normal even if it's buffed or broken.
- As of patch 1.06, the attack power and scaling of this weapon has been buffed, but be aware that you can not upgrade it or infuse it.
- Has the highest counter damage of any greatsword and is also incredibly light.
- Extremely handy if combined with Ring of Blades and Old Leo Ring.
- Although the description states that you bury the key within his bosom (chest), you actually push the key into his face.
Aux Effects Reduction
|Key to the Embedded||220/0/0/0/0||150||35||60||4.0||15/20/-/-