|Requirements & Bonus|
King's Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"An old armor that is oddly comfortable. Belonged to a King. What makes a king? Some say that it is a birthright, while others call it destiny.
Perhaps it is not important, as long as the king's name serves to unite his people."
- Found past the Crumbled Ruins bonfire in Shrine of Amana, behind the door on the left, past a narrow stone bridge guarded by a Dragonrider. The door only opens once Vendrick is defeated and the player must be in human form to unlock the door (using Ring of the Dead won't do).
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- King's Crown grants +2 to VGR and VIT, +1 to INT and FTH, and reduces END, STR and DEX by -1. +3 INT and FTH in SOTFS. Previous number could be from standard game. Needs confirmation.
- Crown has the durability almost twice as high as any other item in the set.
- Requires 14 STR and 12 DEX.
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|King's Crown C 2 3.8 230|
|King's Armor A 16 12.0 120|
|King's Gauntlets C 8 4.2 120|
|King's Leggings C 10 7.1 120|