Life Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Life Ring Effects
- +0 = 120
- +1 = 90
- +2 = 75
- +3 = 25
- Raises maximum HP by 5%
- +1 = 7.5%
- +2 = 12.5%
- +3 = 15%
Life Ring Locations
- Starting gift; chest in Forest of Fallen Giants.
- +1: This is found in the Iron Keep in the same area as the Smelter Demon. If entering the area for the first time the chest containing the ring is in the far left corner at the top of the ladder guarded by a Alonne Knight Captain. You can get it easiest by dropping down to the platform after defeating the Smelter Demon or clearing the area.
- +2: Cavern on the left wall before passageway to third bonfire in Shrine of Amana.
- +3: This is found in the Brume Tower. After activating the elevators in the Foyer take the coal elevator to the very top. After stepping off the elevator take a left and follow the pathway along the wall of the tower until it ends. Here you'll see another elevator which you need to use to cross over to the other side of the path (at the same level). Follow this short path until you reach a door. The ring is inside the door in an iron chest to the right, guarded by a lava-spewing giant and a Bride of Ash.
- This Ring is very useful when using the Bewitched Alonne Sword buff. You can equip the Life ring+3, use the Bewitched Alonne Sword buff, then take off the Life Ring+3 and switch it to something else, lessening the load of damage you take.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Life Ring +2 has great sinergy with Unleash Magic spell, for those wizard craving more power by sacrificing only 15% health instead of the full 30% taken by the spell.
+2 and +3 are great, below them they are just a slot filler
Just take it as gift because no entry about loot or drop. Playing for few hours => Loot it on chest ... on Ballista Room at the Forest of Fallen Giants. Sadness
absolutely essential for any build